Thursday, November 8, 2007

The grey sleepy day

Oh I just have to laugh at myself sometimes. Yesterday I post about imperfection and in the very first sentence I misspelled a word. Did you see it? If not, don't bother scrolling down to look for it - I corrected it about an hour after I posted. But some people may have already seen it, and for those people - - - I meant to do that, really I did!

It was a very grey sleepy day today. It took major effort to get it together and get out to run a few errands, especially when everyone around me was snoozing. Don't believe me? I present Exhibit A:


"Yaaaaaaawwwnn"

Exhibit B:


"Yaaaaaawwwwnn"

See what I mean? If even the damn cats won't get out of bed, what am I supposed to do?

Listen to podcasts and knit apparently. I started another hat:



The grey day made it difficult to get a decent shot of the color, it's "Victorian Pink", in the as always - Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride worsted. Eventually I will be done with this hat obsession, there really are other things I want to knit, but it'll be a while so why not get used to it, and get hat happy with me!

1 comment:

CHVNX said...

Awsome pic of the cat yawning!

Regards from Canada,
CHVNX.COM