Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wednesday Night Wimp Out Post #2

I did not sleep last night. There is no logical reason why, it just didn't happen for me. And that is why I can tell you that at 1:30am Pacific Standard Time there were just a little over 200 people online at Ravelry, and 63 of them were in the United States.

But the result of no sleep means that I now feel like death warmed over, crap on a cracker, shit on toast, something the cat dragged in and the dog dragged back out - you pick one, they all fit. So here I go with another Wednesday Night Wimp Out Post.

So I give you:



A cute little bonding moment from last year. I love it because the cat looks like she has a black nose, and actually it's just a smudge of some kind of dirt that just would not come off. Somehow she managed to stick her little pink & white nose into something that stained the fur, so we just waited for it to grow out and wear away over time. Eventually it did.

Now I have to feed her dinner and go to bed. Nighty night.

1 comment:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thanks for adding me as a friend on "the Rav"... I love your blog, and have been lurking around. I like the concept of your "Wimp out Wednesday" post! ha ha...