Thursday, February 19, 2009

We've all got opinions

Don't we? And I'm not talking about life and the world in general, I just mean about knitting. Styles, tools, yarns, vendors, patterns - you name it - we've all got somethin' to say about it. So here's another chance to put in your two cents.

One very clever college student has found a way to accomplish what I dreamed of - get college credit for knitting! She designed and knitted up a jacket and while it achieved the objective of impressing her instructor, she's not exactly in love with it.

Now this daring lass has thrown caution to the wind and asked us, the knitters of the blogiverse, to contribute our opinions of this project.  Wise to the ways of the knitbloggers, she's even offering a contest to win, of course...yarn. 

So why not follow me over to Logan's blog and share your thoughts?  I know she'll appreciate it. Just tell her I sent you!

3 comments:

Wool Enough said...

Okay, I posted my review on Logan's blog. What a fabulous jacket!

Mia said...

Knitting? It's been so long I almost forgot what that word means *grin*

Sheepish Annie said...

Would that I had thought of that project back when I was a student! Genius...