Saturday, March 21, 2009

In my next life

I think I want to be her...

(Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........)

This one does not stress about forming grammatical sentences in Spanish or memorizing ethical theorists, worry about whether or not someone will call, or even waste one moment thinking about holes in walls, stained carpets or dripping faucets.  Sure there's a few basic hygiene issues to get past, but on the whole???

Fresh food and water delivered daily, shelter provided free of charge, love and affection on demand, and endless naps in the warm sun.

Yeah, I think I could handle that.

6 comments:

Mia said...

it would at least be fun to try it out for a day :)

pocketsize said...

I would like to spend some days like that too. Being able to hibernate through winter would make me very happy.

Incidentally, if you ever need help with anything regarding Spanish grammar, drop me a line. My vocabulary may be slipping due to lack of use, but I had way too many grammar courses as to forget that!

Harbor Hon said...

That would be the life. Just being lazy and loved. What a great picture too. Thanks for sharing that. xxoo

Lisa said...

I sure could use more sleep (and sun) but I don't think I'd give up my opposible thumb for it.

D said...

Oh, to come back as one of your cats, sweet! Count me in.

Sheepish Annie said...

I'm on board. Maybe if I think really hard about fishies and mousies and catnippers, I'll wake up in a sunny spot on the carpet...