Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jes takin' care a bidness

In general blog bidness:

1. I've been unable to take a satisfactory picture of myself so I went ahead and posted an avatar instead. I had wayyyyyy too much fun - it was like a digital version of playing with paper dolls! I think I actually came up with a fairly good likeness of myself and then created and saved several different versions so I can quickly and easily change them out to match up with the posts, or my recent activities, or the seasons, or whatever floats my boat.

2. I'm thinking of adding a counter to the bottom of the page to track if anyone but me is actually looking at the page. 'Course if I add the sucker, and it never changes - will I be disappointed?

3. I've seen some nifty "progress bars" some people have used for posting their status on knitting projects. I don't know that I'd bother doing that for my various UFO's, etc., but maybe for the classes I'm taking in school? Found a good tutorial on how to create those including the code so maybe I'll give it a shot.

I day-tripped overtown today, spent much of it on walkabout and I'm expecting to crash earlier than usual tonight. So I'll wait til tomorrow morning to post about for yesterday's trip. (But the current avatar is a good hint!)

No comments: