Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogging Bits

This is going to be a quickie post because I've spent my evening blogging time (and some of my knitting time) polishing up the blog and making a few tweaks here and there.

* I added a site meter so I can keep an eye out for lurkers (not the variable kind, we'll talk about that tomorrow). I had my eye on a free, cute, fun one but the code they gave me did not work and when I tried the site's help page I got a Page Not Found or somesuch thing. This does not give me the warm fuzzies! So I dumped the free/cute/fun in favor of free/safe/reliable.

* I also finally added a list of links to my favorite sites to the sidebar. That was actually more time consuming than I'd expected.

* The Art History progress bar has been moved and should continue to see regular movement with my new resolve to fast forward through that lame class!

* I should mention for anyone interested - I change the "Mini-Me" avatar from time to time depending on what's going on, weather, etc. So it's worth keeping an eye on that - and I think it's kinda fun.

* And sometime last week I ran across the little "I Heart My Macbook" and just had to grab it. It links back to some dating site and that seems harmless to me. (And yes - I really do love my computer!)

If I may close with a teeny tiny vent? It would just make my life so much easier if Safari would play nice with Blogger. (And you'd be reading a post with better formatting.)

No comments: