Friday, October 26, 2007

Ravelry Rocks!

I am pleasantly surprised and quite pleased to announce...

I GOT MY RAVELRY INVITE!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!

K, thx. I'm calm now. Enough dancing around the living room in my pajamas - and the cat is so not impressed! I expect the non-knitters have already given this post a "WTF?", shrugged, and surfed on elsewhere.

But the knitters understand, the ones who I now happily join in this amazing online community, and all those still waiting on the list. And to those people I should say - they truly are adding people as fast as they can, I moved up the list much faster than I expected, have patience, it's worth the wait.

And wow - this could truly eat up large portions of my life. I can see I will have to place myself on diet, limiting myself to a certain number of Ravelry hours per day. 'Course it would have helped if I'd already set up my knitting photos on Flickr! That's going to take up some of my daily allotment. But it's all good, and all worth it in the end.

So come find me and friend me - I'm "just26miles" across the sea and on Ravelry!

No comments: