Sunday, January 13, 2008

Now I know my ABC's

Well I am kind of bummed that I didn't sign up for the Hot Cocoa swap, from what I've been seeing out there in blogworld it looks like fun. But I did decide to join the 2008 ABC Along. I watched other people do it last year and thought it might be fun to try. (And we all know what a fiend for buttons I am.) The concept is fairly simple, just post a photo to your blog and the group's Flickr account of something with some personal meaning that corresponds to the letter of the alphabet for that time period. The schedule is posted ahead of time and there's still a few days to sign up so if this sounds interesting to you - check it out!

Now I'm going to apoologize in advance to anyone who reads this blog from someplace with an actual winter season. The kind that includes temperatures at the lower end of the Fahrenheit scale and mandatory long underwear. So if you are currently mulling over the fact that "snow" is actually a four-letter word, you may want to leave now.

Anybody still here? Anybody?

Okay, then here it goes - today the weather went freaky warm & dry and it's expected to be in the 70's to the end of the week. Wheeeeee!!!!! Time to de-fuzz and put those fish belly white legs out there! I know it's only going to last a few days - but I'll take what I can get. It is just so nice to be able to take my books and materials outside to study, it almost makes Statistics more bearable. (Not really.)

No comments: