Monday, February 4, 2008

SIP Day report

Did you remember what Sunday was? No, I'm not talking about the Superbowl fer crissakes. I could give a rat's butt about that. (Although on Friday night a friend actually asked ME if I knew where any good Superbowl parties were. I'm still wondering about that one. Maybe she was on drugs?)

No, no, no...much more important than professional sports! Sunday was:



So did you participate? I did! Although I'm afraid I have no photographic evidence to prove it. I meant to take photos during the day, but in the end, I just decided to relax and enjoy the day. A few small chores were accomplished but in the end is was all about me in my jammies, cats, and The Closer marathon. A good time was had by all.

And it really was phenomenally good timing for SIP Day. The weather was quite appropriate:



Dark gray skies, cold winds, and sheets of rain. When it looks like that, there's really no point in going out anyway. It wasn't hard for me to stay home! Oh, and one more, a little closer, for A.B. (And S.B. if he ever reads this!)



Yes, that is one great big whompin' grandaddy of a tree. Wonder how old it is?

No comments: