Saturday, December 6, 2008

You are here (I think)

Today's Saturday Sky:



I shot that photo and several more on my way back from my monthly visit to the gas station. (Golf carts get amazing gas mileage, 'specially when you only drive them once or twice a week in a one square mile area!) I decided not to use the others because while I really like them, they did have one errr....interesting aspect to them. 

This might not mean much to anyone else, but to the folks living on the mainland in coastal Southern California...



Yes, that IS you under that brown line on the horizon.

At least I think it is.

Let me see...



Oh there you are!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not jealous.

Harbor Hon said...

Wish I was where you are. Could use some time on an island for some peace and quiet, or is it noisy there too? Thanks for sharing that beautiful sky. xxoo

Mia said...

Yup.. I'm definitely gonna move to an island when I retire.. or at least rent for a couple months a year.

Cozumel has a hut somewhere just calling my name.