Monday, September 21, 2009

PSA: Awesome Yarn Alert

While, like many people these days, I am financially challenged and therefore on a yarn diet, I feel it is my solemn duty to bring to your attention, gentle readers, any extraordinary opportunities to GET SOME REALLY AWESOME NEW YARN!

See this:



Purple pink girly deliciousness = Violet Femme!

And my personal fave:



I love it for the color alone - but don't you need a Penny For Your Thoughts?

These and several more have just been added to Little Red Bicycle, as part of the new "Snowflake Yarn" line.  If you think the rush for Wollmeise is impressive, you ain't seen nothin' yet.  So do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to Little Red Bicycle and grab your own Snowflake Yarn before it's all gone!



Why are you still here?  Didn't I tell you to go? Go nowwwww.......

1 comment:

Sheepish Annie said...

Eek! I'm still here! I should really go now. Thanks for the yarn tip!